Sunday, August 28, 2011

romans 12:12

"rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer."

     this verse for me is a reflection of my emotions while being at the ranch. i rejoice in hope that the world will have greater understanding of god because of the people here that can make a difference, i rejoice in hope because my familys lifes are going to dramaticaly change be me being here and growing in the word of god. stay patient in the tribulations because i know god is standing with me and at the same time i battle with feeling complatly oposite from this and feel sometimes lost and a lone and not patient in tribulations at all and thats where my continueing steadfastly in prare comes in to play.

  application: i probably should start reading this verse every day and pray for patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment