Sunday, August 28, 2011

romans 12:13

"distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality"

i looked up what the word distruting ment already having a good idea on the diffinition but after reading what the exact deffinition ment i understand this verse in a new light. there was 2 examples of this word, the first was "to devide among several or many" the second was "to spread out so as to cover something" and then paster mikes voice came to mind "untill the whole world hears"!!. this made me think about the people training here with me at potter field ranch, all the poeple being devided among different countrys being used by the saints given great hospitality from the holy spirit to spread the word of god over poeples hearts.

application: continue to prepare my heart with hospitality and love of god so when its time for me to set foot in the field i will destribute the needs of the saints with a open and welcoming attitude to anything my saint asks me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment