Sunday, August 28, 2011

romans 12:9

"let love be without hypocristy, abhor what is evil, cling to what is good."

     i have a hard time thinking about a middle ground when it comes to loving god, when anyone loves anything they either do or they don't. god loves me more then i can emagine, sence i love him shouldnt i show it in everything i do? if he's living in me threw the holy spirit then shouldnt it reflect threw threw my outer appierence? so by letting my love for god not be saying one thing and doing another, letting god truly be the lamp to my feet and letting my actions be with out hypcrosity because he's the light to my path, i will continue to cling to him because he is all that is good and abhore what is not of him because anything not of his is not what is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment