Thursday, November 3, 2011

i corinthians 13:6


1 Corinthians  13:6 “does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in truth.”


I think of jesus and the way he looks at our iniquities, he takes no pleasure in hearing or seeing it repeated, but desires it may be forgotten for ever.
And then in return response to them with conviction, Bringing forth his fruit in correction, with all holiness of heart and life.

In 2 Thessalonians 1:12 is says “and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.”


My flesh at times longs to go backward and delight in wickedness but I now know the truth. I tasted gods love threw his convictions and corrections now thirst for it everyday rejoicing in my salvation.

My application: is to remember what god has done in my new life and the truth that keeps me going back to the old life but stops me from judgeing the ones that are still where I once was and instead loving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment